Wednesday 22 June 2016

Review: Don't Think Of a Blue Ball

Don't Think Of a Blue Ball Don't Think Of a Blue Ball by Malti Bhojwani
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If I list out my good books collection then it is one of them. The author 'Ms. Malti Bhojwani' has separated the book into several parts in such a style that it gives a particular opinion, a diverse point of view, examples to explain those circumstances and related practices to achieve those conditions efficiently. Even some examples from her personal life make the study more natural. This book is not telling that how to live, but it provides tips for making the life better. It gives me a direction for how to remove all the bad aspects that drive me depressed or sad. Honestly, I enjoyed the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment