Saturday 11 April 2015

My experience with 'ZUMBA'

'ZUMBA' is an aerobic fitness programme featuring movements inspired by various styles of Latin American dance and performed primarily to Latin American dance music.

Yes, this is the definition of Zumba, which we can find on Google. But believe me Zumba is not only a fitness programme or a dance but also a feeling that gives you a strength to see the beauty in you. It is a way to pamper yourself by giving happiness and an inner positive energy. Here, I am going to share with you all my personal experience with Zumba.



I am a dance lover from childhood but didn't get much chance to do. And now with work and home it is kind of impossible thing. From many days, I was worried about my weight. I have weight gaining body, and I am a big food lover. If I stop doing any physical activity or exercise, I gain very fast. So, I started searching the activities nearby area from my home where I can do some exercise on daily basis. Gym or Yoga was the option, but I always find these things quite annoying. I wanted to join something interesting and luckily I found Zumba classes that was happening everyday near from my home and the timing was also suiting me. I read about Zumba so much but never tried it so without any second thought I enrolled myself. I must say it was a fantastic decision.

Zumba is a total-body cardio and aerobic dance workout. It is a combination of slow and fast exercise with the form of dance on different and energizing songs. It is a well-designed formula by the trainer, who does the choreography of each class and make it more lovable.

My Zumba Benefits:-
  • It is so enjoyable, and I never take it as an exercise.
  • It builds up my workout stamina.
  • It gives me healthy skin, flexibility, positivity, a strong immunity system, reduces stress, etc. 
  • Slowly but surely It is helping me in losing weight.
Zumba is very addictive and with so many health benefits it is also an excellent platform for making an incredible social circle. From last six months, I am doing Zumba regularly. But I didn't find any negative thing about it. Now it is a part of my daily life routine and I am enjoying it every single movement.


No comments:

Post a Comment