Tuesday 28 July 2015

About the Blogger

Digital Marketer |  Blogger | Travelling Lover | Foodie | Tea addict | Voracious Reader | A big Dreamer | An MBA 

If you are on this page, it means you want to know about me. :D Thank you for being here! 

I think it should have been my first blog, but this idea comes to my mind just now. So, let's start with my name 'Khushboo'. For knowing the meaning of my name click here. I am a Jaipurian. but I spent less time in Jaipur, as my educational life went in the hostel, and I thoroughly enjoyed hostel fun. I am also familiar with Mumbai because mostly my childhood vacations went in Mumbai. Now I am happily settled in Pune.

I have a full-time job as a Digital Marketer, and I love what I do! I also enjoy putting my views in writing. I am a learner, and sometimes I feel that I am born for writing. I remember I used to write small poems & stories in my notebook during school & college time lectures. I like to be busy, but my favourite timepass is sleeping, and I firmly believe in this quote - Sleep is the best meditation. -Dalai Lama. 
I can compromise my sleep only in one condition that is travelling. I relish seeing different places. This beautiful nature magically attracts me. My other hobbies involve reading books (Mostly fictions), music & movies. I enjoy spending my time with my husband. We love to see different places, and this is one of the few similar interests. 

Whatever I wrote in this blog is all about the things that make me happy and now at the end, this is for all my readers 'Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.'




No comments:

Post a Comment